Working for equality for the entire LGBTQ community in PA since 2011.
Home of the Pennsylvania Equality Project
Equality now! Equality always!
Marriage Equality for PA Inc., PO Box 976, Edinboro, PA 16412-0976
What do we stand for?
Now that marriage equality is the law in Pennsylvania, PEP realizes that we have more vital work to finish. Thus, we are working to...
1. End legal discrimination
against LGBT people for all public accommodations.
2. Decrease bigotry and racism for all minority people in Pennsylvania.
3. Implement effective programs in public schools to end bullying.
4. End the use of conversion or "reparative" therapy in
5. Include sexual and gender identity within Pennsylvania's classes protected by existing hate crime legislation.
6. Support other organizations across PA that protect women, people of color, and people who are struggling as a result of poverty.7. Build awareness about homelessness among LGBT youth. -- David
PEP WELCOMES NEW PARTNER PRIDEZILLAS
All our wedding vendors state in their own words why they support marriage equality. We have over 700 wedding photographers, venues, bakeries, videographers and more listed on our site eager to work with same-sex couples to plan their wedding."