What do we stand for?
Now that marriage equality is the law in Pennsylvania, PEP realizes that we have more vital work to finish. Thus, we are working to...
1. End legal discrimination
against LGBT people for all public accommodations.
2. Decrease bigotry and racism for all minority people in Pennsylvania.
3. Implement effective programs in public schools to end bullying.
4. End the use of conversion or "reparative" therapy in
5. Include sexual and gender identity within Pennsylvania's classes protected by existing hate crime legislation.
6. Support other organizations across PA that protect women, people of color, and people who are struggling as a result of poverty.7. Build awareness about homelessness among LGBT youth. -- David
GAY USA News
Volunteer with PEP
The Pennsylvania Equality Project needs local leaders who are willing to work on one of three committees: social media, events, and outreach. If you are a person dedicated to making a difference in Pennsylvania and beyond, please join us as a volunteer. Complete the form, and keep informed.